Saturday

STYLE: RAPPER'S DELIGHT

DRESS - BOOHOO, TOP (UNDERNEATH) - MISS SELFRIDGE, BOOTS - NEW LOOK, CUFF - VINTAGE





I had a bit of an online shopping splurge last week and Boohoo was just one of many that benefited from my severe lack of self-control. I think this crop topped dress is super cute and spot-on for the spring to summer transition - or whatever you want to call this ridiculous weather!

I'm also wearing specs - big moment! After trying and failing to read a road sign last week, i thought it would be safer for all if i finally accepted my fate instead of continuing to mow down innocent pedestrians on my bike. I hope you like them as I plan on embracing the specs completely and have my eye on a few winged and cat eye beauties already <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds