Thursday

STYLE: BALANCE

TRENCH - PRIMARK, TROUSERS AND TOP - MISS SELFRIDGE, TRAINERS - NEW BALANCE




      
    

Hey lovely readers! I'd like to introduce you to the new love of my life; my New Balance trainers. New Balance trainers, lovely readers. Lovely readers, New Balance trainers.

As I now spend most of my days running around like a maniac and walking to and from work, I decided to treat my feet to a lil somethin' somethin' to keep them happy. These NB's are just incredibly comfy and the black and white design mean that they go with practically anything that i choose to chuck on, which is a lifesaver in these hectic getting-dressed-half-asleep times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds