Friday

STYLE: MOM JEANS AND ZOM-ROM-COMS

Mom jeans and crop tops
Mom Jeans and Top - Armstrongs Vintage
Belt and Rucksack - Primark
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Long Pendant Necklace - Asos

Mom jeans and crop tops


Mom jeans and crop tops

Mom jeans and crop tops
  

Mom jeans and leather backpack

I finally found me a pair of Mom jeans and I've literally been living in them for the past few weeks. They're so darn comfy and I love how completely 90's and grungy they look. And all for just £7! Bargain. I also bought this top and am loving high-neck crops at the moment. There's a tonne on the Motel website that I can't wait to get my hands on; the Leda Turtleneck Crop in Ivory Stripe Net and the Indy Turtleneck Crop Tee in Cosmic Boogie Black are two of my favourites.

I've been off work since Tuesday this week and it's been amazing to have some time to just hang out and relax. Ric and I had originally planned to go on holiday, but as we're moving flats in a few weeks we decided to take some time to organise the flat. We have SO much rubbish, it's unbelievable!

The weather has been amazing as well so we spent a couple of days lounging around Arthurs Seat and having BBQ's in the Meadows. It's also the Edinburgh International Film Festival this week and next so we're planning a trip to see Life After Beth, which is a zombie rom-com and maybe a few others. I love summer!

Hope you've all had a great week and enjoy the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds