Friday

LIFE: MOMENTS


A quick look back at some of the moments over the past month or so that have made me smile.

 Fresh tulips

Flowers in my hair at the first sign of sun

Perfect blues. A house on the Isle of Mull

Getting back into sketching with Kratos.

Trying out the Models Own Hyper gel nail polishes 

 Picking out material ready for sewing some crop-tops

 A lovely present from A Curious Fairytale


Having a play with hair chalk

 CAKE!

 New playsuit, new jumper, new necklace, new everything!

 A very sad (but delicious) fondant pig

 Rubykins <3

 Floral prints

 Signs of spring


Purple lipstick

New ear bling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds