Thursday

STYLE: WHITE NOISE

White Noise Dress - Yayer
Leather Jacket - Warehouse
Boots - Romwe
Shorts (underneath) - Thrifted
Choker Necklace - Violet Mists







I lasted a whole 10 minutes between viewing Yayer's latest wardrobe offerings and ordering a tonne of them. I'm weak, I know, but this dress ticks so many of my 'I want this right now' boxes at the moment. It's sheer (tick), it's white (tick), it has an in-built crop-top (tick) and a subtly seductive slit on either side (tick) and, to top it off, it sometimes catches in the wind and flows out behind me like a cape so that i feel like a superhero (tick tick). 

Ric thinks it looks like an apron. But Ric is a fool! I love it :)



4 comments:

  1. Hey Ellia!! I love this outfit! Very flirty and fun!! :-) XOXO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) Birthday babe!! :D Have a great day Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds