Thursday

FASHION: KATE MOSS X TOPSHOP


I don't often blog about particular campaigns or collections unless I absolutely love them or find them really unique or interesting, and I think the Kate Moss x Topshop collaboration dips its toe into both sides of that. I completely adore how minimalist the shots are, and how the focus is placed on the movement of the clothes, and I also quite like a few of the pieces. But that's not to say that I love them all as some actually feel a little too safe and boring for such an exciting collab, but the majority of them have that Kate Moss edge to them that we all know and love. Plus she does look freakin' awesome.









Pretty dreamy, right?

Although I doubt I'll be joining the rabble to get my mitts on any of the pieces - £75 for a pair of runner shorts is just a wee bit out of my price range, Mossy - I am still quite happy to admire them from afar. Here are a few more of my faves.


You can find them all here.

What do you think of the Kate Moss x Topshop collection? Will you be investing in a piece or two?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds