Friday

STYLE: POLKA DOTS AND PEPLUMS


Top - Primark
Shirt - Zara
High-Waist Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Chelsea Boots - New Look
Satchel - Primark






Hello all you lovely lot. 

A little while ago I was asked to do a guest blog post for Scot Bloggers and decided to get away from my usual standard outfit posts by doing a 'Ways To Wear' post instead. I don't know why i don't do those kind of posts more often as i really enjoy doing them and challenging myself to find different ways to wear a piece of clothing. Especially as I'm a bit of an obsessive hoarder and never want to throw anything out - who knows when those fluorescent leg warmers will come back into fashion?!

This is one of the four outfits I posted as part of my Ways To Wear post. I based it around this floaty peplum top from Primark which I think is really versatile, especially as it's slightly sheer so you can wear things under it as well as on top, and i kinda love the polka dot and floral print. I went for a kind of workwear style with this one as the other outfits are quite casual, and i wanted to show the different ways it can be worn depending on the occasion. This one was my favourite, anything with a shirt in always does it for me! Which is probably a bit weird, but hey. 

If you want to see how else i styled this top you can see the post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds