Friday

STYLE: SPRING TIME AND SUN SHINE


Top - New Look
Shirt (underneath) - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - H&M (old)
Heart ring - Etsy

    

  

I think this may be the first time I have ever worn jeans on this blog! I think because I wear them most days for work, they're the absolute last thing I want to throw on of a weekend or evening.

However, I managed to rip this pair by falling over on The Mound last week - such a clutz! - and suddenly they became weekend-worthy! It's funny how a rip or tear can give a whole new character to a piece of clothing, and how an imperfection can make something so much more appealing. 

Anyways, happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have exciting weekends ahead of you :)


6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous !
    I love everything your wearing

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Kelly! Will definitely have a peek at your giveaway :P xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the clashing prints! Such a cute combo. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara, that's so nice of you :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Loving the layering here, looks so good. And ripped jeans are fab, so it was meant to be ;)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! I need to start ripping more things obviously... :) thanks lovely xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds