Friday

STYLE: THINK MULLET


 Dress - New Look (old)
Lace Shorts (worn uderneath) - eBay
Creepers - eBay
Coat  - River Island
Satchel - Primark




I've got a new laptop at long last so have been busy transferring all my photos across from my old pc and have just spent the last few hours flicking through some amazing photos from high school and uni which I'd completely forgotten about! It's so weird how your perspective of something can change so much. Like some of the outfits or hairstyles I had back then that I remember thinking were awesome at the time, but now just find mental! Think mullet. Ahhh the good old days!

Happy Friday everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds