Monday

STYLE: FLYING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


 Leather Jacket - River Island
Skirt - H&M
T-Shirt - Vintage





These photos were taken at the airport when I was still half asleep, hence the slightly dazed-looking facial expressions. I'm determined to make good on my promise to post more now I'm off work though, so this is a "travelling home" outfit which is just pure cosiness.

You wouldn't know it by the look on my face, but I'm sooo excited to be travelling home for Christmas! It never really feels like Christmas until I'm back home with my family in our home. My Mum goes a bit nuts with the decorations and Christmas food so I'm looking forward to a week of basically just eating and drinking! Ahh Christmas. That's what it's all about after all! What...? Jesus? Never heard of him. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellia!! Loving the look!! That leather jacket is killer. I love how its paired with the florals on your skirt! And who doesn't love to eat and drink, right? :D Happy Holidays!

    Lisa,xo

    http://www.Fashionbythemin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Happy Holidays to you too :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds