Thursday

STYLE: SNUG AS A BUG


Dress - Vintage DIY
High neck top (underneath) – Missguided
Coat - Topshop (old)
Bowler Hat – H&M
Socks – Urban Outfitters
Shoes – ASOS




Ahh I do love a bit of awkward posing! 

And I love this cardigan. Until I've figured out which winter coat to buy from my last post, this one is keeping me as snug as anything. It's so thick and soft and the monochrome print means that it basically goes with everything in my almost entirely black wardrobe.

I’ve also fallen back in love with these Asos shoes that I bought last year. I’d decided to eBay them after only wearing them once and finding them ridiculously hard to walk in, but then I wore them out for Halloween last weekend with my ‘Creepy Doll’ outfit - which turned out to be far more creepy than I had hoped after trying out this makeup and actually scaring myself! - and have fallen for them all over again. I really like the look of them when they're paired with sparkly or frilly socks so I think I'll probably get a lot more use out of them now the weather's colder. 

Anyways, hope you’re all having a good week. I've just got back from a 3-day conference in Birmingham which was absolutely exhausting so I'm counting down to the weekend already xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this look, what a gorgeous dress! and those shoes are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds