Monday

STYLE: ON SAFARI


Two-piece - Oh My Love
Cardigan - Primark
Boots - Romwe




I don’t know why but this year I’m finding it really hard to adjust my clothes and outfits to the colder weather. I keep automatically putting on shorts and skirts only to realise that it’s just 5 degrees outside! I’m still refusing to wear black tights for as long as possible though. I actually hate them. They ruin every outfit I wear them with, but I know I’m going to have to give into them sooner or later :(

I started my Christmas shopping at the weekend which has got me into a really festive mood. Usually I get annoyed that everyone starts talking about Christmas when it’s still so far away, but I decided to start my shopping early this year to avoid my usual state of blind panic when I realise that I only have one week to buy all of my presents. Only 5 weeks and 2 days to go after all (please don’t hate me).

Apart from Christmas shopping, I had a lovely weekend of doing funk all apart from watching films and eating everything in sight, so going back to work today was incredibly painful. The only way I could get through it was to have biscuits for breakfast. My life’s happiness literally revolves around food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds