Thursday

FASHION: HOW TO WEAR A HARNESS

I've been seeing a whole lot of harness action recently, both in the shops and on blogs, but I haven't really been able to figure out how I would wear it myself and what I would style it up with. UNTIL NOW. After a good couple of hours of outfit creating madness on Polyvore (it was a slow day...haha), I have put these four looks together, all of which feature - you guessed it - a harness! Bet you didn't see that one coming.
On The Beach
How to wear... a Harness III


Dinner Date
How to wear... a Harness IIII

To a Gig
How to wear... a Harness II

Casual Drinks
How to wear... a Harness I


So what do you guys think? Would you harness up, or do you think it's all plain crazy that we've started dressing like small dogs and naughty children? If any of you have outfit posts with them, I'd love to get some more inspiration so leave your link in the comments!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week guys and gals! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds