Tuesday

STYLE: GOD OF THUNDER


Cardigan - River Island (old)
Leggings - H&M
Bag - Primark

With all the rain we've been having I've been dressing more for comfort than ever. This is a very simple outfit and the type of thing that I wear most on a laid-back weekend or evening. It's still too hot to wear anything more substantial than a light cardigan, even with all the rain, so this was perfect for a wander about town between downpours. 

One highlight of all the rain is that we've been having some awesome thunderstorms recently; the kind that make you switch off all the lights and stand with your face pressed up against the window, counting the seconds between the flash of lightning and the crack of thunder. Does anyone else turn into a 5-year old the minute there's a thunderstorm? No? Just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds