Thursday

STYLE: CROWN AND GLORY AND PYGMY HEDGEHOGS


Crochet Fringe Top - Thrifted (Originally Love21)
Crop Top - Topshop
Headpiece - Crown & Glory
Lipstick - Maybelline Super Stay 14hr in Infinity Fuschia



 Another festival inspired look. This top is my favourite charity shop find to this very day. I LOVE IT. It's a bit scratchy but who can complain when you look this much like you're wearing a doily?

I've also decided that I'm in love with head pieces and would like to wear this one all day every day. Its so versatile and instantly transforms a look into a summery masterpiece. Crown and Glory have a tonne of amazing crowns, headbands and all sorts of wonderful goodness for your head, so I highly recommend you take a peak.

In other (awesome) news, my boyfriend and are thinking of adopting an African Pygmy Hedgehog!! We're hoping to get one within the next couple of months so, if all goes to plan, be ready to see a whooooole load more of these lil cuties in the near future... :D


LOOK HOW FAT HE IS! XD

4 comments:

  1. oh! love your total look!
    love that crochet fringe top!! :)

    would you like to follow each other? i really love your style.. :)
    let me know in my blog, i always follow back! :)

    www.curiositywise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair color! and def. a great charity shop find with the top, really pretty with the fringe and crochet details.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style and your hair and everything about you!
    you are so pretty :)
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too :)
    from brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds