Thursday

STYLE: RUNNING, JUMPING, CLIMBING TREES


Dungarees - Vintage
Mesh top - Motel
Belt - Thirfted
Camo pleather coat - Hoochie Coochie
Necklace - Thrifted
Rings - Primark / Gifts
Sunglasses - eBay




I've had these dungarees since I was about fourteen years old when I practically lived in them, but since then I've only worn them a handful of times and had forgotten about them altogether until the recent hype surrounding all things dungarees and overalls related reminded me of their existence. On digging them out, I suddenly remembered why I had worn them almost every day when I was younger; they are SO comfy its unreal!

I bought these sunnies off eBay last summer but never wore them as the frames are a smidge too small on my abnormally large face and make me look ever so slightly mental. But I chose to ignore this fact and wear them anyway. Take that social convention! If a gal can't wear sunglasses that are too small and have a rude holographic gesture on the lens, then something is definitely wrong with the world.

Hope you're all having a grand ole week guys and gals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds