Thursday

STYLE: POLKA DOTA AND JELLYFISH


Jumper - H&M
Shirt - H&M
Lace Shorts - Topshop
Tights - Topshop
Boots - H&M
Nail Varnish - BarryM Magnetic

 




  



Happy Friday (kind of) everyone!

I hope you're all having a nice short week and are looking forward to the long Easter weekend. I'm spending Easter in Gloucestershire with my family who are all such massive kids that my parents still organise Easter egg hunts in the garden every year, despite the fact that we're all over 20 years old. It's pretty good fun until someone inevitably falls in the pond.

I've been godawful at doing anything productive the past couple of weeks and I blame this entirely on the stress of organising Rics birthday, which was on Monday. The effort of trying to plan a top secret trip to Alton Towers and create a Batman birthday cake from scratch was almost too much for me. Especially when, after all the effort and secret planning, Alton Towers decided to close on the day we had planned to go! :( Plus, all my clothes now smell of jam as I had to hide the cake in my wardrobe.

So instead we went bowling, played on some arcade games and went on a trip to the Edinburgh Museum for the Science Festival, where we saw some jellyfish and a large balloon sculpture. Not quite Alton Towers I admit, but a good weekend anyway!

We also took this photo to commemorate the whole joyous experience (we spent 10 minutes trying to get a good shot and this was literally the best of 'em and we still both look miserable as hell. We're actually both very happy in real life.)
 

Have a good Easter everyone!
You can follow me on Bloglovin' here :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great blog, nice to follow here , you are so lovely and I love your looks ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.

    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility
    issues? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great
    in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?


    my webpage: diet that works

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds