Sunday

STYLE: LEOPARD PRINT AND TED MOSBY












Dress (worn as skirt) - Primark
Denim Jacket - New Look and DIY
Jumper - H&M
Hat - H&M
Socks - Topshop
Ring - Gift
Necklaces - Vintage and Gift


This is going to have to be a very short post. After having a crazy hectic work week I thought it would be fun to have a crazy hectic weekend too and am now seriously in need of a good nights sleep! 

This is what a wore into Edinburgh last weekend. Please ignore my face. It was incredibly blustery and so all my concentration was going into stopping my skirt from billowing up around my ears and not on what my face was doing, which was looking like I had just watched the final episode of How I Met Your Mother and still not been told exactly how he met their mother - I have invested so much of my life in this show that if this ever actually happens, I will look more than just bloody miserable! I will probably complain quite a lot too and may even consider doing something else with my time other than watching television and living vicariously through fictional characters... which would be rubbish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds